Erasmus+ is the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport 2014-2020.
- Opportunities to study, train, gain work experience or volunteer abroad.
- Education, training and youth sector staff to teach or learn abroad.
- The development of digital education and the use of ICTs.
- Language learning. Recognition of skills, including those learned outside the formal education system.
- Strategic Partnerships among educational institutions and youth organisations with peers in other countries in both their own sector and other sectors, in order to foster quality improvements and innovation.
- Knowledge Alliances and Sector Skills Alliances, to address skills gaps and foster entrepreneurship by improving curricula and qualifications through cooperation between the worlds of work and education.
- A loan guarantee facility for master’s degree students to finance their studies in another country.
- Teaching and research on European integration.
- Exchanges, cooperation and capacity building in higher education and the youth sector worldwide.
- Initiatives to foster innovation in pedagogy, and progressive policy reform at national level through Prospective Initiatives.
- Good governance in sport and initiatives against match-fixing, doping, violence, racism and intolerance, particularly in grassroots sport.
Erasmus+ can transform your life and career!
Where can I find out more?
Click here for more information: ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus
How do I apply?
Please contact the Erasmus+ National Agency in your home country or the Executive Agency (EACEA) in Brussels. Click here for the list of national agencies in each programme country.
Join the conversation on Twitter: #ErasmusPlus